End User - License Agreement
IMPORTANT: This Software End User License Agreement is a binding agreement between you, the End User, and SINNUP GmbH regarding the use of the software accompanying this Agreement, which includes SINNApp and the accompanying documentation (collectively, the “SOFTWARE”). By installing, copying or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this License Agreement.
End User License Agreement
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROPERTY OF SINNUP GmbH (hereinafter referred to as “SINNUP GmbH”), ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES MAY THIS SOFTWARE BE SUBMITTED OR SUBJECT TO AN OPEN SOURCE LICENSE OF ANY KIND WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION BY SINNUP GmbH.
- The SOFTWARE provided by SINNUP GmbH is intended for your personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable use only. You have the right to:
– install all components of the SOFTWARE on one device
– to create backup copies of the SOFTWARE
– install and use the SOFTWARE
- In the event that SINNUP GmbH provides an update of the SOFTWARE, you will not be able to use earlier versions of the SOFTWARE after 90 days from receipt of the update. However, this does not oblige SINNUP GmbH to provide an update of the SOFTWARE.
- By using the SOFTWARE, you agree that SINNUP GmbH has made no express warranties to you regarding the SOFTWARE and that it is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind.
SINNUP GmbH expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the software, such as warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, of satisfactory quality, and of non-infringement.
Some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so these limitations may be void in your case.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
SINNUP GmbH shall NOT be liable for any loss due to loss of use or direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including loss of profits), whether arising in contract, tort (e.g. negligence), strict product liability, etc., even if the user has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
This software is provided for end user use only and any further copying, modification, reverse engineering, decompilation, reproduction or redistribution of this package or any portion thereof is expressly prohibited. Commercial use is only permitted with a valid license agreement with SINNUP GmbH. We do not warrant that the functions contained will meet your requirements or that the operation will be uninterrupted or error free. They are not optimized for speed or size. You assume all risk with respect to the results and performance of the use.
This software may use innovative cookies and state-of-the-art tracking technologies, depending on the features offered. This type of technology is useful for collecting information such as the client type and operating system, tracking the number of users using the software, and understanding how users interact with the software. Personal data is not collected through cookies and other types of tracking technologies. Aggregated cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties to enhance the user experience.